Title: The Fix
Label: Def Jam South, Skinny Gangster Music Corp., J. Prince Entertainment
Style: Screw, Gangsta
Cat: 314 586 909-1
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2835 mb | MP3 size: 2070 mb | WMA size: 2175 mb
|1||On My Block|
Co-producer – Lee StoneMixed By – Mike DeanProducer – Nashiem MyrickRecorded By – Ed Raso, Greg Smith Recorded By [Assistant] – Hyungseok OhWritten-By – B. Jordan, C. Mann, D. Hathaway, L. Stone, N. Myrick, R. Flack
Mixed By – Mike DeanProducer – T.MixRecorded By – Mike Dean, T.MixWritten-By – B. Jordan, T. Jones
|3||Keep Me Down|
Mixed By – Mike DeanProducer – NottzRecorded By – Ant Dawg, NottzWritten-By – B. Jordan, D. Lamb
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike DeanVocals – B. JordanWritten-By – B. Jordan, M. Dean
Featuring – Faith EvansMixed By – Mike DeanProducer – The NeptunesRecorded By – Andrew Coleman , Mike WilsonWritten-By – B. Jordan, C. Hugo, P. Williams
|6||Guess Who's Back|
Featuring – Beanie Sigel, Jay-ZMixed By – Mike DeanProducer, Vocals [Additional] – Kanye WestRecorded By – Gimel "Young Guru" KeatonWritten-By – B. Jordan, D. Grant, K. West, B. Sutton, M. Sutton, S. Carter, T. DePierro
Mixed By – Mike DeanProducer – China Black Recorded By – Craig Smith Written-By – B. Jordan, C. Reid, T. Hom
|8||I Ain't The One|
Featuring – W.C.Guitar – Darrell CrooksMixed By – Mike DeanProducer – Flip, Tony PizarroRecorded By – Cortez Farris, Mike Dean, Richard FurchVocals [Additional] – Tanya HerronWritten-By – B. Jordan, F. Wilcox, F. Webb, L.L. Goldsmith, T. Pizarro, W. Calhoun
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike DeanWritten-By – B. Jordan, M. Dean
|10||In Between Us|
Bass – Uncle EddieDrums – B. JordanFeaturing – NasGuitar, Keyboards – Mike DeanMixed By – Mike DeanProducer – Mike Dean, Scarface Producer [Additional] – LofeyRecorded By – Daniel Kresco, Mike DeanVocals [Addtional] – Tanya HerronWritten-By – B. Jordan, M. Sandlofer, M. Dean, N. JonesWritten-By [Additional Vocals] – B. Jordan
|11||What Can I Do?|
Featuring – Kelly PriceMixed By – Mike DeanProducer, Instruments – T.MixRecorded By – Josh Butler, T.MixWritten-By – B. Jordan, K. Price, T. Jones
|12||In Cold Blood|
Mixed By – Mike DeanProducer – Kanye WestRecorded By – Craig Smith , Jaime Garcia , Tommy UzzoWritten-By – B. Jordan, F. Long, K. West, S. Moy
Featuring – Kelly PriceMixed By – Mike DeanProducer – Kanye West, T.MixRecorded By – Bruno Sutter, Josh Butler, T.Mix, Tommy UzzoRecorded By [Assistant] – Chris TestaWritten-By – B. Jordan, K. West, K. Price, R. Moore, Jr., T. Jones
|063 239-2||Scarface||The Fix (CD, Album)||Def Jam South||063 239-2||US||2002|
|314 586 909-2||Scarface||The Fix (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||Def Jam South, Skinny Gangster Music Corp., J. Prince Entertainment||314 586 909-2||US||2002|
|314 586 909-2||Scarface||The Fix (CD, Album, Club)||Def Jam South, Skinny Gangster Music Corp., J. Prince Entertainment||314 586 909-2||US||2002|
|314 586 909-2||Scarface||The Fix (CD, Album, Enh)||Skinny Gangster Music Corp., J. Prince Entertainment, Def Jam South||314 586 909-2||US||2002|
|314 586 910-2||Scarface||The Fix (CD, Album, Cle)||Def Jam South||314 586 910-2||US||2002|
- A&R [Administration] – Erica "Moon Unit" Novich
- Administrator [Recording Administration] – Vol S. Davis III
- Art Direction, Design – B. Jordan, Louis Marino
- Coordinator [Production] – Homer "Tray" Armstrong
- Creative Director – Rick Patrick
- Executive-Producer – B. Jordan, J. Prince
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ
- Legal – Ed Butts, L. Londell McMillan, Ronette Bowie
- Management [Business Affairs] – Karen Hope
- Management [Marketing] – Suzanne E. Burge
- Mastered By – Freaky Dean
- Other [Stylist] – Monica Morrow
- Other [The making sure st got done crew] – India Fendrick, Mitzi Gallardo
- Photography By – Vincent Soyez
- Producer [Associate Producers] – Randy Acker, Tina M. Davis
2017 reissue. There are a few subtle differences between this and the original pressing:
This comes with no hype sticker.
Cover size: this has a slightly wider spine, and the cover itself is also slightly wider. The original, however, is slightly taller.
The inner sleeves for this are of a slightly different type.
This has different runout etchings.
- Barcode (Printed): 7 31458 69091 7
- Barcode (String): 731458690917
- Matrix / Runout (Label all sides): 314 586 911-1 (314 586 909-1)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 3145869091-A 26667.1...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 3145869091-B 26667.2...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): 3145869091-C 26667.3...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): 3145869091-D 26667.4...
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Recorded At – The Beats Studio
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Mirror Image Recorders
- Recorded At – Baseline Studios
- Recorded At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Durt Factory Studios, VA
- Recorded At – Draper House Studio
- Recorded At – Patchwerk Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Mastersound Studio, Virginia Beach
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – The Beats Studio
- Produced For – Dean's List Productions
- Produced For – Great Wall Of China Productions
- Produced For – Konman Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Top Of New York Entertainment
- Produced For – Lee Stone Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – DMP
- Produced For – Teamsta Entertainment L.L.C.
- Produced For – Jones & Draper Company
- Produced For – Draper, Inc.
- Produced For – Soundlofer Music Inc.
- Produced For – Desert Storm Records
- Produced For – Skane Management
- Produced For – Audio-Tone Recordings
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – The Beats Studio
The Fix is the seventh studio album by American rapper Scarface. The album was released on August 6, 2002. The album was highly acclaimed, receiving a rare 5-mic rating from hip-hop magazine The Source. It debuted at 4 on the Billboard 200 chart, with well over 160,000 copies sold in its 1st week. Guest artists on the album include Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, Nas, Faith Evans, and WC. Producers include Mike Dean, Kanye West, Tony Pizarro, Nottz, and The Neptunes. The Fix - Scarface. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Fix. Исполнитель: Scarface. 2002 rap. Guess Who's Back Album Version. авторские общества 5. Songs in album Scarface - The Fix 2002. Scarface - The Fix. Scarface - Safe. The Fix was a much more mature Brad Jordan. You won't find the mindlessly violent or the sex opsessed misogynistic Scarface that was on earlier albums. No stupid sex songs on this one thank God. Also, Scarface is one of those few MCs that can be hardcore In Cold Blood and soulful Someday without sounding corny. Besides Kanye, I love all the beats on this album. The only problem I have is that is album is way too short. Listen free to Scarface The Fix The Fix, Safe and more. 13 tracks 47:04. Scarface born Brad Jordan, November 9, 1970 is a rapper from the South Acres neighborhood in Houston, Texas, originally known for his work as a member of the Geto Boys. He has been a solo artist since 1991, becoming one of the most p read more. Album 2002 13 Songs. More By Scarface. The Diary. Scarface: Greatest Hits. Work Ethic. Released August 6, 2002. The Fix Tracklist. The Fix Intro Lyrics. Safe Lyrics. Scarface walks through this carnage with his trademark nihilistic bluster and drug-game savvy. Sure, we've heard the tale of urban decimation and dime-bag capitalism a million times before, but 'Face was among the first to set this shit off and he navigates through the clichés of hopelessness better than most. Still, even with a string of near-classic guest spots and some smokin' verses, The Fix has too many holes to recommend. The record features no less than nine different producers that were seemingly given the directive to come up with the most forgettable and formulaic beats possible. And the tracks featuring R&B vocalists are the album's weakest, by a long shot. Sound on Sound, New York, NY. Soundtrack Recording Studio, New York, NY. The Beats Studio, Houston, TX. Submit Corrections. Album Moods